Sunday, January 1, 2012
Day 84...
Today I am thankful for a wonderful start to the new year! I loved being able to go to church on the first day of the year! And this evening, I was able to spend time with a fabulous group of girls! I just love it when the college girls from church get together! We really just talked, but then begaan sharing things as a group, such as our New Year's resolutions and our dreams for the future! It was amazing to hear/see how such completely different girls (should I be saying "women"?) can come together with one huge, wonderful thing in common, a deep, passionate love for God! Getting to start the year off with friends, family, and church just seemed perfect! I am very excited to see what God has in store for my life over the next 12 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment