Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 83...

Today I am thankful for all of the year of 2011. It had its ups and downs for sure, but I've grown so much in my walk with God, that my mind is blown! I've found a much deeper love for Him than I ever thought possible. I've learned that He is there in the good times and the bad times. He will never leave us nor forsake us! What an amazing thought, right? This year was literally THE HARDEST YEAR of my LIFE, yet I wouldn't trade it for anything! For some reason I can't seem to get the lyrics to Blessings out of my head, especially the chorus!

"What if Your blessings come through raindrops?
What if Your healing comes through tears?
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near?
What if trial of this life are Your mercies in disguise?"

Wow... It's amazing to think about! I've learned to praise God in ALL things, and am praying that He will use me as an instrument of praise to give Him all the glory! I'm also going to begin writing down all of my days of this blog in a bedside journal... That way I can keep up with what I've written, and even write things down when I can't get to a computer... Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment