Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Day 65...
Today I'm thankful for the chance I had to go hang out with my good friend Aleyna... She picked me up from work, then we went to the mall! After that we went out to eat and looked at Christmas lights! We don't have TOO much in common, but it never gets boring! And I've learned that I'm always really weird around her... Like I mean WEIRD! Once I threw a spoon in the trash can while I was having a conversation with her. About five minutes later I asked where on earth the spoon I had sitting out was... She said, "You threw it away!"... Of course she always lets you do something really dumb and then she tells you about it! Like I said, always fun and never boring! hahaha! I have to laugh at myself every time I'm around her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment