Friday, February 24, 2012
Day 138...
Today I am thankful that my daddy is home! With his job he has to travel back and forth to California a lot, for now anyway (It hasn't always been this way, but it has been since last May...) He is able to stay through Monday this week, which is a HUGE blessing! Usually he is packing up to leave after church on Sundays... But not this week!!! I am a daddy's girl, and tend to try to block out the thoughts of him being gone. I don't like thinking about it. Period. I mean, I have a hard time thinking about getting married even, just because it means I won't have him being the head of the household... It won't be. . . the same. But I am thankful that I DO have him for a long-ish weekend, and that soon he may be able to stay here. . . For good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment