Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Day 129...
Today I am thankful for life's sweet little surprises! A dear friend of mine (whom I've only met in person once-twice if you count today) sent me an email yesterday, saying that she and her mother would be driving through our area and that they were hoping to stop by! We had tried planning this little get-together for quite sometime and had not succeded in getting it to work the 5 or 6 times we tried to work it out... So when she said they were planning on coming I did not get my hopes up. But to my surprise when I checked my email this morning, She said she would be arriving at my house around 1:30 or 2:00! I ws thrilled!!! It has been 9 months since we last saw each other in person, but she is one of the dearest people I've ever met! We both have a love for horses and harps! And I am so glad God brought us together in His perfectly orchestrated way! (No pun intended!) We had a blast talking and harping and taking pictures with an "app" thing on her Mac! Those are some craaaaaazy pics we took! Hahaha! If you want to listen to her play one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONGS, click this link... This is an AMAZING harpist y'all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment