Sunday, November 20, 2011
Day 42...
Today I am thankful for my college age small group! We join the youth group Bible study, but we have our own small group when they separate into theirs... It's great! I mean, I have no idea how else to describe it! I usually don't like talking with a group of people, especially when it involves opening up about life, but somehow I feel okay doing that with my group. Even though I'm not particularly close to some of them, I still feel comfortable talking to them! And that doesn't happen very often! Unfortunately, our Philippians study ended tonight, but it's amazing to see how much God has changed me within the 12 sessions we did! I honestly have grown more in my spiritual life and have grown closer to God through this study than I ever thought I would inm my LIFE! Well, that's all I'm gonna say 'til tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment