Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 33...

Today I am thankful for a walk I had with my mom today... It's great to be able just to chat with her about this and that without being at home where I tend to worry about the things that need to be done. We talked of the weather, how we had some rather unexpected color this Fall, and some other stuff... Mom and I don't get that kind of time with each other very often, and I also tend to prefer to take my walks alone (which I did later today, but I got some time with Mom!)... My private walks are usually spent as a quiet time with God, but sometimes gets interrupted by chatting with neighbors... But usually they stay pretty undisturbed, and they last about 30-45 minutes depending on how fast I walk. I am so thankful for these little walks and talks!

No comments:

Post a Comment