Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 15...

Today I am thankful for this song I heard at Church this morning:

10,000 Reasons By Matt Redman:

Bless the Lord, O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning;
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me,
Let me be singing when the evening comes

Bless the Lord, O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

You're rich in love and You're slow to anger,
Your name is great and Your heart is kind;
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing,
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find!

Bless the Lord, O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

And on that day when my strength is failing,
The end draws near and my time has come;
Still my soul sings Your praise un-ending,
Ten thousand years and forever more!

Bless the Lord, O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

No comments:

Post a Comment